I can't believe I waited months before I finally tasted the delectable goodness of this Frozen Mango Brazo at Maridel's Cakes and Pastries at Plazuela de Iloilo. I used to be blinded by the Frozen Lemon Meringue and others (that got my attention) that I "neglected" this layer of Graham, Mango Ice Cream, fresh mangoes and soft meringue dessert. I thought its just simple mango dessert but I was wrong - it is a simple yet very refreshingly delicious dessert that plays on the texture, taste and yes, temperature of every bite. And it's now a must-order for me everytime I find myself at Maridel's. Make it yours too!
If you're looking for simple, easy and delicious Century Tuna recipes online, congratulations, you've found it right here! How about spicy tuna sisig or tuna sinigang ? Maybe stir fried tuna with pickles or just yang chow fried rice . I love Century Tuna from its flakes in oil variety, the spicier the better, but when I discovered the versatility of its solid variant, it became an obsession. At first I was just into the usual tested recipes; pasta and sandwich filling, but then it got simpler – I just eat it straight from the can! Usually with a piece of bread or an apple. I just add a few drops of vinegar to spice it up a bit. Then came the experiments. Yup I got tired of that habit that one day, I decided to test my skills in the kitchen. Serendipity, you might call it yet most of them turned into good recipes that I have shared now and then. Satisfying my Palabok cravings had me experiment on this recipe on the spot. With Century Tuna in lieu of the us...
