I just love eating ensaymada that just came out warm from the oven. I love it even more if it's from Tinapayan Bakeshop as it is fluffy and cheesey that makes it delicious in every bite. And now there's even a premium queso de bola variation that makes every bite even more satisfying. Is it the queso de bola that gives this ensayamada a different taste dimension? The answer is just PhP40 away and I think I\ll be asking myself that question again - just for another bite of this ensaymada.
Simply this is just peanuts "glued" together by caramelized sugar and topped with sesame seeds. Believe it or not, the best quality bandi I've seen is not found in any pasalubong shop nor in groceries but along the sidewalk of Delgado street in the Amigo Plaza vicinity. There you can find vendors selling export quality, Molo-made bandi at 7pesos a piece. ( but you can have 3 for 20, automatically ) \\

