Now on it's 4th year, Tinapayan's Cake Decorating Competition became "Cupcake Wars" this 2013 with 8 schools competing for the yummiest and best looking cupcakes. The annual competition commences the Chocolate Festival celebration of Tinapayan Bakeshop. Within the next 5 weeks Tinapayan will feature a weekly collection of cakes, bars, breads, and squares - all having the delectable touch of chocolate
If you're looking for simple, easy and delicious Century Tuna recipes online, congratulations, you've found it right here! How about spicy tuna sisig or tuna sinigang ? Maybe stir fried tuna with pickles or just yang chow fried rice . I love Century Tuna from its flakes in oil variety, the spicier the better, but when I discovered the versatility of its solid variant, it became an obsession. At first I was just into the usual tested recipes; pasta and sandwich filling, but then it got simpler – I just eat it straight from the can! Usually with a piece of bread or an apple. I just add a few drops of vinegar to spice it up a bit. Then came the experiments. Yup I got tired of that habit that one day, I decided to test my skills in the kitchen. Serendipity, you might call it yet most of them turned into good recipes that I have shared now and then. Satisfying my Palabok cravings had me experiment on this recipe on the spot. With Century Tuna in lieu of the us...








