I got these mangoes from Mr Eugene Jamerlan whose farm in Brgy. Tagsing, Santa Barbara has this Sefaida variety of mango. According to Sir Eugene, this Sefaida from Mindanao is closer to the Thai Golden Arm and Vietnamese Nam Doc Mai. Its bigger than the usual mango we all are familiar with and yet it has a very tiny seed. I'll have to wait for the other mango to ripen to see how it will look and taste like. This green mango tastes like the familiar "Indian mango".
If you're looking for simple, easy and delicious Century Tuna recipes online, congratulations, you've found it right here! How about spicy tuna sisig or tuna sinigang ? Maybe stir fried tuna with pickles or just yang chow fried rice . I love Century Tuna from its flakes in oil variety, the spicier the better, but when I discovered the versatility of its solid variant, it became an obsession. At first I was just into the usual tested recipes; pasta and sandwich filling, but then it got simpler – I just eat it straight from the can! Usually with a piece of bread or an apple. I just add a few drops of vinegar to spice it up a bit. Then came the experiments. Yup I got tired of that habit that one day, I decided to test my skills in the kitchen. Serendipity, you might call it yet most of them turned into good recipes that I have shared now and then. Satisfying my Palabok cravings had me experiment on this recipe on the spot. With Century Tuna in lieu of the us...



