Skip to main content

The search is over .....

It was another trip to the town's commercial strip today for some errands and also got something for my blog. Of course I got my usual pancake, gotta take advantage of them before they disappear. I then remembered some banana cue requests but I was sure that buying them would be the easier way.
So I searched the whole fairgrounds for a bananacue stand and would you believe there wasn't any! It was all pancakes, fruits shakes, popcorn and other chichiryas. Dismayed I went back to buy some fresh bananas and casually asked the vendor if she knows some bananacue stalls around. She mentioned the plaza but I told her I went there to no avail. She then said to try in front of the high school. Why didn't I think of that! I hurried there and my prayers were answered! I bought three sticks on the very first stall and I went home happy.